Sterling v. V. Stiviano (See Verified Complaint)
Last year, on March 7, 2014, when Shelly filed the instant lawsuit against Vanessa, many legal pundits and experts scoffed. There wasn’t a divorce pending – the wife was suing the mistress???! Outrageous!
Judge Fruin’s ruling is unprecedented. It will cause stir amongst the gold-digger community – they must be wary that they CAN be sued by the current wife to return property (with interest!!!)
For inquiring minds, Shelly sued Vanessa for 10 causes of action:
1. Set aside of community property without spousal consent;
2. Conversion of Community Property;
3. Constructive Trust of Community Property;
4. Common Count for Community Property Had and Received;
5. Unjust Enrichment;
6. Accounting of Community Property;
7. To Quiet Title re: Community Property;
8. Reformation of Deed;
9. Declaratory Relief;
10. Declaration that Gifts of Community Personal Property are Void
The lawsuit is posted here.